Thursday, March 18, 2010

What baby/toddler products do you wish you could make yourself?

So right now I am in a little bit of a bind, I don't have a camera that has a charged battery!  This is because I lost my charger, ha!  So my pictures of my projects are coming a little slow, but I hope to get a new charger very soon. I have been working on a new project though, and I will post a picture as soon as I get a working camera. I would love to start getting feed back about what baby product  you wish you could make because you just can't find the right pattern or style out there?  After having my daughter and searching online for the perfect bed set and the right price, I couldn't find one so I decided to make my own.  Thats my project #2--- Fitted Crib Sheets.  

Pictures coming soon!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your fitted sheets...and all of your other products too! Have you officially started your Etsy shop? I'll happily promote it when you have it up and running.

    In answer to your question, I wish I could make beautiful, unique clothes for my girls. Dresses. Tees. Skirts. Etc. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete